Happy New Year, Left-Right-Left, and "Da!"
Hello, Faithful Fans! Since this is the first post of the 2006, I would like to wish everyone a happy and blessed new year. So far,mine has been quite eventful! On January 5th, just shy of the 10 month mark, I decided take a break from crawling and begin seeing things from a more vertical perspective. In other words, I took my first steps! Mummy was at work, but Daddy called her as soon as I did it to tell her all about my first tottering attempts at walking all by myself. I've been cruising around hanging on to furniture and toys for a while now, but I don't need to hold on anymore! Today walking, tomorrow running, and before you know it I'll have my driver's license! Oh wait, Mummy says I better not count on the driver's license bit.
Moving on. I started communicating using real words recently. Well, about a month ago actually. Auntie Amber has always said I could already "talk" but now I can say words other people understand, too. My first word was "Da." I love my Da and I get so excited to see him in the mornings and when he comes home from work. I can say Mama now, too, and I'm working on some others like Loki and circle which sound like key and cool. I still talk up a storm in Keira-ese, but the down side to having your very own language is that no one else can speak it!

1 Comments:
That is so cool, Keira. Your cousin Aleesha walked at 9 months and 3 weeks so mum and dad are in for some fun. Its good to see a new blog after so long so am looking forward to some more. Love and hugs from Ashburton
and kisses as well.
Aunty Niit
Post a Comment
<< Home