Loki and Delilah

I thought it about time I introduced everyone to our two Labradors, Loki and Delilah. Loki is the bigger one and he is BIG! I like playing with him. He let's me grab his whiskers and look at his teeth. Mummy says that's not the best way to pet him so I'm learning how to pet him nicely on the head. Loki loves to play ball. He will chase footballs, tennis balls, even my pretty blue ball. I shared my blue ball with Loki and he shared his tennis ball with me. I tasted his tennis ball really fast before Mummy could take it away and it was yucky. Mummy was upset that we shared toys which is kind of confusing since I HAVE been working on sharing. As soon as I learn how to throw the ball for him, Loki and I are going to play together outside.
Delilah is the tubby one. (Shhh, don't tell her that part!) Her favorite thing to do is eat. Whenever I try to pet her she moves around too much so I cant get a clean shot. She really likes it when I get to snack on some veggie puffs. She likes them as much as I do so I make sure to drop some on the floor for her. We have another dog, Missy. She's little and Daddy says she is soooo ugly that she's cute. Mummy just thinks she's cute anyway. Right now she needs a haircut.

1 Comments:
Cool pic. Next time Could you put up a pic of missy please. Sharing your toys is a good thing but probably not with animals:))) Glad to hear that things are getting better and that you are feeling better, Keira. Lots of love and hugs from Ashburton.
Aunty Niit
Post a Comment
<< Home