Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Monday, October 31, 2005

Cute as a Bug!



Happy Halloween! Mummy Daddy and I went over to our friends' house for Halloween. The babies got dressed up and the 'rents passed out the candy. (they ate a bit, too!) I dressed up as a butterfly. Don't I look cute? Mummy thinks the little hat with the antennae on it makes me look like an alien, but a cute alien! Also, I tried to eat the wings when I was posing for the pictures. They just look so sparkly and yummy! The time change from daylight savings back to standard time has messed up my sleep schedule a bit, so I took an extra long nap and stayed up later. Which was good because I got to enjoy all the other cute kids that came to the door for candy. In a few years, when I'm bigger, I will be able to go door to door and beg for my own candy all by myself! All in all, my first Halloween was wonderful. Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home