Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Can't Touch This....Tubby Time!





I love my bath! I just have to tell you all about my bathtime because it really is the best part of the day. I get so excited just walking into the bathroom where my tubby is, that I wiggle and giggle and shake all over! I love the nice warm water. I suck on the washcloth which is not only fun, but it feels good on my sore gums where my teeth are coming in. I also love to try and eat my bath toys. The fish are easier to munch on than Rubber Duckie, but Rubber Duckie floats better. The best part about tubby time is the splashing! I can really get the water moving, too. The best days are when Daddy gets as wet as me! Then I know it's been a good splashing day. Can you see where Daddy is squirting me in the ear with my green fish?

After I'm all clean, I get dried off and put on the warm robe Auntie Jaqui made for me. Then I play with the Stalker Baby for a few minutes and tell her how much fun I had splashing. After that it's time to put on my PJ's and go to bed. Night, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home