Greetings and salutations!

Hello! I'm Keira. I'm not too sure what Mummy is up to on the computer here. I hope she doesn't break anything! You know how it is...she gets quiet and that's when I know she's up to something. Oh well, we can always call Uncle Ken to fix it.
Ah, I see now. A daily journal of my adventures as I try to take over the world. Wait a minute...she's going to reveal all my secrect weapons! My adorable smile I use to hypnotize any adults within range! My deadly Baby Death Grip Tractor Beam arms! Especially my WMD! The Ear Splitting Shriek! I'm not so sure about this. Once the grown ups know about my plans, my weapons will be less effective.
Oh well, it will be a great way to keep all my admiring fans (ahem: read grandparents) satisfied. At least until I get my own cable channel "All Keira, all the time!" That's all for now, I must go think of a new way to be even cuter! (As if!)

1 Comments:
Hey Morgan, this is a cute photo, Keira and Rebeka do look a wee bit alike, perhaps it is the dark hair?. Look forward to more pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home