Out and About



Well, hello everyone! Mummy and Daddy had to take over for a bit. I really wasnt feeling well at all. I'm better now though. Sorry about the delay on getting back to posting. I had to play with all my toys and sleep a bunch, too.
Today, Mummy and I went out and played in the front yard. We cant get out as much as we used to because of something called germs so we just do stuff around the neighborhood. Good thing the weather has been so nice. Anyway, today we played with the pumpkins and I tasted all the grass and bushes I could get my wee hands on! Mostly because it was funny to see Mummy's reaction whenever I tried to eat leaves and sticks and such. The big pumpkin made a funny noise when I hit it so I did that for a while.
We also got to see a pretty red car. I really liked it! I watched it all the way down the street and clapped my hands. Mummy said it was a Corvette and that I have good taste. Tomorrow we are going for another walk around the neighborhood. Maybe I will get to see the red car again. That's all for now. I have more exploring to do!

1 Comments:
At last! We have been waiting for an update, glad to hear things are getting back to semi normal. Rebeka is glad to see her cousin is doing better. Bet all those lovely leaes tasted great, Keira. You go girl! Says Rebeka. Love as always.
Niit
Post a Comment
<< Home