Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Meeting the Big Guy


Before Christmas, Mummy took me to meet Santa Claus. We heard that there are lots of imposters around during the holidays, but we got lucky and met The Real Santa! How do I know he's the real one? Easy! Because Coca-Cola used him for their commercials, and Coke is The Real Thing, right? He was really nice and came over to talk to me before I went to sit on his lap. Mummy made sure we were there super early to avoid as many other kids (and germs) as possible. We had to wait for a few minutes so Santa could get ready for all his visitors. The night before, lots of people brought their dogs and cats to meet Santa and there was still lots and lots of fur all over. Santa asked for his visiting area to be vacummed before greeting anyone. Mummy thinks the picture came out nice. Can you see the little bear faces on my sweater? All in all it was a very good visit. I just hope he can find our house!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Grandma S said...

Keira, you really look beautiful in your holiday finery. Red is definitely your color! It's good to hear that you are feeling better and maybe this warmer weather is helping it along. Victoria's Grandpa and I wish you and your parents a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year!

Victoria's Grandma

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Niit said...

"You look really cute, sitting on the big guys' knee....how long was your wish list?" Becky wonders...."Mine was just anything that rattles and is bright in colour!" Rebeka thinks a minute "And that is exactly what I got! Fabulous!" She cries. "Love you all"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home