Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Adventrues in a Flying Laundry Basket



It all started while I was helping Daddy fold the laundry. There I was, pulling the clothes out of the basket, handing them to Daddy to fold. Suddenly the basket was empty! I tried to climb inside the basket to investigate. Daddy scooped me up, put me in the basket, and before I knew it we were zooming around the room! What a ride! I loved it! Laughing madly, Daddy and I went for the black diamond course. Mummy snapped this photo as we went airbourne over the step. When we stopped, I tumbled out of the basket giggling. Whoa! What a rush! You guys gotta try this!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Niit said...

It is good to see you having such a good time, Keira. Hope Dad made a good job of folding that washing for mum.
Love, hugs and kisses from your Aunty Niit

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Da Mole said...

I wanna try, I wanna try...

Victoria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home