4-Wheelin' Fun

Hello, friends! I just got my first bike and I wanted to show everyone. I'm really getting good at pedaling and boy can I go fast! I still have trouble with corners though. I scrapped my knee for the first time a few days ago when I fell off my bike. It hurt a lot, but I rode my bike home all by myself anyway. I had to have TWO band aids for that one! I know you can't tell in the picture, but my helmet has flashing lights on it. I really like the lights! Mummy and Daddy got my bike so I could ride in a bike parade. The parade was cancelled though because of a big storm. The storm was so big it even had a name: Ike! As in yIKEs! Hahaha! Want to hear my favorite joke? Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide! Hehehehe! That one my favorite. I tell that joke to everyone! That's all for now! Hopefully I'll see you out on the trails!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home