Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!

Well it has been a time since I last posted. I am ready to start showing you things from my own view. This is a simple little post to show you what I mean. First here is me taken with my new camera that Mummy and Daddy got me for my birthday.



Now a truly super picture is my next post. It is the best ever picture taken in our house.


Well there you have it. Please keep your eyes open for my next posts. I love being able to show you what I see.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Da Mole said...

What a big three-year old you are! Maybe you and I can get together for a play date because the Mullers are headed north. I'll have Mommy call you.

Victoria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home