Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Monday, February 19, 2007

New Reading Spot



I love books. Books are great! They have pictures of all my favorite characters doing all kind of things. Right now I really like Sesame Street and all the silly Muppets. I love to look through all my books and see what adventures Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie and the others have.


The other day, I fell asleep looking at my books and Mummy snapped a pic. I was munching on some Teddy Bear graham crackers one minute and the next I was snoring away! I was really tired because I decided I didn't need a nap earlier.


I also like to climb into my doll's cradle and read. It's just the right size for me to sit in, but it's too small for me to sleep in. I tried. It's the perfect spot to read my Hairy McClary books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home