Been a while!

Well, after a 4 month hiatus I think we need to rename my blog site-it is far from complete! Maybe "The Partial Stories" or "The Occasional Update on Keira" or "A Semi-Annual Glimpse of KM" Oh well. Mummy has rededicated herself to maintaining the blog site, but will be starting in little bites. The goal is weekly updates-anything more is icing!
So much has happened in our world! Most of our friends and family know the good news already, but for those of you that dont, I'm going to be a big sister! Yes, Mummy and Daddy have been at it again. The newest addition to our family is due to arrive New Year's Eve!
Things have been changing a bit to say the least. For one, Mummy's lap is getting smaller. Everything else is getting bigger but her lap is disappearing. I am having a blast helping Mummy go through my old things and sort out which items the new baby will be able to use. Since I can dress myself now, I have been putting on some of my baby dresses which fit more like shirts now. Mummy laughs when I try to wear 3 or 4 shirts at one time!
We have been working on a few new words like "Baby." I like to point out all the babies we see while out shopping, and there are lots of babies out there! I can say "B" words pretty well now. Besides "baby" I can say "book," "bird," "bye," and "bite." I still have some trouble with the ending consonants, though. It wont be long before I can talk your ear off!
I think that's all for now. Check back weekly for the continuation of the sometimes up to date goings on in Keira's world! :)
So much has happened in our world! Most of our friends and family know the good news already, but for those of you that dont, I'm going to be a big sister! Yes, Mummy and Daddy have been at it again. The newest addition to our family is due to arrive New Year's Eve!
Things have been changing a bit to say the least. For one, Mummy's lap is getting smaller. Everything else is getting bigger but her lap is disappearing. I am having a blast helping Mummy go through my old things and sort out which items the new baby will be able to use. Since I can dress myself now, I have been putting on some of my baby dresses which fit more like shirts now. Mummy laughs when I try to wear 3 or 4 shirts at one time!
We have been working on a few new words like "Baby." I like to point out all the babies we see while out shopping, and there are lots of babies out there! I can say "B" words pretty well now. Besides "baby" I can say "book," "bird," "bye," and "bite." I still have some trouble with the ending consonants, though. It wont be long before I can talk your ear off!
I think that's all for now. Check back weekly for the continuation of the sometimes up to date goings on in Keira's world! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home