Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hey Boo Boo!



Is that a pik-a-nik basket, I see? Cheers to all my fellow Yogi Bear fans! (Yogi Berra fans,too! ::wink::) Mummy and I met The Girls for a picnic lunch at the Arboretum. It was such a nice sunny day. We all spread out in the shade to eat and talk. I decided my friend Allie had a better lunch than I did, so I helped myself to her chicken fingers and fries from Sonic. Who needs grapes and cheese when you can have Sonic?! I'm so glad she didn't mind sharing. As a matter of fact, every one wanted to share with me! Even the family at the next blanket was kind enough to share toys with me. I let Mummy make all the arrangements, I was too busy making off with the loot!

Once we returned the toys, we decided to check out the flowers. Everything was so beautiful! So many colors! They looked good enough to eat. I sampled a few and yes they did taste as good as they looked. I wanted to go back for seconds, but Mummy said I should look with my eyes and not my hands, and definitely not my mouth! That's all for now. Hope everything's blooming in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home