Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A day at the park


Hello, all! First allow me to apologize. Mummy and Daddy have changed computers and the new one doesnt have photo editing software on it so the pictures arent as good as they could be. Mummy says they are still darn cute tho! Anyway...

A couple of weeks ago Mummy and I went to the park. It was a nice sunny day and I had so much fun! I got to swing in the big kids swing, too. Boy was that a blast! I have pretty much outgrown my swing at the house. A pity too because I did love it. The swing at the park went higher and faster than my little baby swing.

Afterwards, we walked around to where the ducks were napping. They woke up really fast when Mummy brought out the crackers! The ducks came right up to us. I could almost touch them! Mummy says they were just like the ducks in my book Make Way for Ducklings except these Mallards didnt have any babies yet.

On our way back to the car we noticed some big kids had been bused over from their school to have lunch in the park. They were the biggest kids I had ever seen! They had to be at least 10 years old and they were climbing and jumping and doing all sorts of big kid things. I wanted to go over and make friends but Mummy said it was nap time. Maybe next time we go to the park I can play with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home