Complete Stories of Keira McCormick

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Neighborhood News


Oh gosh do I have a lot to talk about! I have a bunch of new toys to show you from my birthday and then there's Easter with all the candy and bunnies and eggs. I'll start with the big news in the neighborhood. We had a Big Yellow Truck come to fix the road right in front of our house! Now, I didnt see anything wrong with the road in front of the house, but I guess something was amiss. Anyway, I love trucks right now and this was a huge treat for me! When the truck showed up we all went outside to watch, but it was too loud. They were smashing the concrete and I didnt like the noise so much. We went back inside and Mummy raised the blinds in the kitchen window so I could sit at the table and watch out the window. It was great fun to watch the big truck dig and then dump the dirt into another truck. I've been talking about it for days-I hope they come back and dig some more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home